For visitors to The English Riviera over the festive season who are coming to visit friends and family, self catering apartments are an ideal choice. They mean that your hosts don't have the extra work that having people to stay can create whilst for the visitors there is the privacy and comfort of having your own accommodation over the Christmas period.
For other visitors who simply want a Christmas break away or a pre Christmas break, the English Riviera has a great deal to offer. There are dozens of attractions that stay open all year round. Some like the Dartmouth Steam Railway have specific Christmas events - such as the Santa Express.
There are also some fantastic yuletide events like the Boxing Day swims in the sea at Torquay and Teignmouth and the horse racing fixtures at Newton Abbot and Exeter racecourses.
We still have availability at some of our self catering holiday apartments in Torquay although it is running out quickly:
- we have availability over Christmas and New Year
At our Hesketh Crescent Apartment
Now sold out.
At Bedford House Apartments
- we have a one bedroom apartment (Apartment 1) over the Christmas period until 29th December.
- we have a one bedroom apartment(Apartment 5) from 27th to 30th December.
- we have a three bedroom apartment from 27th until 29th December
- we have a two bedroom apartment available on 27th and 28th only.
At The Muntham Apartments and Townhouse
- We have a three bed townhouse available from 26th until 29th December
- We have a one bedroom apartment available from 29th onwards.
- We have one studio available from 29th December onwards
To check availability and rates and to book our self catering holiday apartments over the Christmas and New Year periods, click the link below. Don't forget that booking direct will be cheaper than booking via the online booking agents - up to 14% cheaper.
Or you can telephone on 01803 292958 or 0791 905 1066